What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trade Temp Trade - STh Prem / EHOH / DP Prem / GB Prem for ???

JustLikeMe

Site Supporter
I’m tempted to mix things up but I don’t think I’m ready to let any of these games go for good yet - possibly with the exception of EHOH, but it doesn’t seem like a good time to sell - so thought I’d see if anyone is up for a temporary 3-6 month trade for any of them? I’ve done the same with @Lickashot and @MarkS in the past and both were good experiences.

I’ll consider most games but I’d be particularly interested in FF Prem, 007 Prem, Beatles, Wonka, Scooby and Halloween.

I’m on the South Coast near Chichester and would prefer not to drive for more than a couple of hours each way but for the right game will go further.

Drop me a PM if you’re interested in discussing.

Edit - might also be up doing a permanent trade for EHOH if anyone is interested.

Last edited:
Hey @JustLikeMe. It might be a little far for you now but I still have my Wonka LE and I could do with Elvira for a few months. Let me know.

Back
Top Bottom