What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Temp custodians for electric circus pins

steve brum

Site Supporter
Okayed with Phil to copy his rules

We will be doing maintenance on older games inc full restos but newer games are sitting idle

Also builders will be in shortly to do planned work . Easier when closed but needs space and makes mess!

£100 per calendar month per machine / £25 per week (if part month)

Must be used and stored in a NO SMOKING area
Must not be used in commercial ventures – Home use only
Any small repairs to be undertaken by guardian of machine
Larger faults to be reported to us
Games must be returned within (2-3) days notice back to Nuneaton
Only well known established members of the group - known to me or can be vouched for by someone i know and trust on group.

Machines to be collected from nuneaton by arrangement

We live here so very flexible

Jurassic Park Pro
Munsters Prem
Deadpool Pro RESERVED
Iron Maiden Pro RESERVED
Batman 66 ON LOAN
Addams Family (needs deep clean and gen maintence)
Family Guy
Tron Pro
AC/DC Pro
Star Trek Pro ( needs collecting from twisted barrel coventry centre
BUT brought back to Nuneaton when this is over.

Last edited:
I can't come and collect the jp anymore. So I have had to tell steve that I can't be the temporary custodian. Any other takers?

Would love to borrow IMDN, however no way to collect and return at present (strangely enough a pin wont fit into the back of a TT!)...

However another kind Gesture just like Phil's - Thank you guys - and to everyone - stay safe 👍

Could you not use Martin to collect?

Agreed - However Steve (understandably) said "to be collected from nuneaton by arrangement"- I guess the issue is if they got Damaged, if collected, would be down to the individual... however if damaged in transit then it adds that area of uncertainty.

Im happy for Martin to collect but loaner would have to cover costs both ways. Also like Tilt we may need back at relatively short notice.

Happy to take maiden and cover all costs if ur struggling Steve but again Martin would have to be involved . Based in Huddersfield 2 mins from @ dad and not too far from many others if it helps

Would have a game off you but housing move plans have drastically stalled, and my flat is crammed with one pin, and a dead pile of mouldy wood resembling a pin right now!

Im wary we are heading for total lockdown so moving a pinball wont be seen as essential . Hopefully some announcement to protect the income of the self employed before that happens.

It that time again when games will be standing idle for at least four weeks.

We are carrying on with building work and older game maintenance but happy to loan out a FEW pins

Unfortunately we cant lend out the games that have been here from new in box or were previously home use only.

The main concern is getting them back at (maybe very) short notice as we hope to be at 50 pins plus when allowed to reopen

rules as before

£100 per calendar month per machine / £25 per week (if part month)

Must be used and stored in a NO SMOKING area
Must not be used in commercial ventures – Home use only
Any small repairs to be undertaken by guardian of machine
Larger faults to be reported to us
Games must be returned within (2-3) days notice back to Nuneaton
Only well known established members of the group - known to me or can be vouched for by someone i know and trust on group.

Machines to be collected from Nuneaton by arrangement.

We live here so very flexible

Batman 66 Prem
Iron Maiden Pro
Tron Pro
Star Trek Pro

Wish i was in the position to loan... I'd love to spend some time with IMDN - However just doesnt fit in with stuff at the moment.
Great that you are willing to loan these out to others though!

If I didn't have an AIQ arriving Wed I would have loved to have taken BM66.
I'll have to wait until the next lockdown😕

Gosh. If anyone was doing a round trip from West London, I would love any one of those pins that are remaining..!

Absolutely would pay for the delivery as understand Martin can be tricky for timings..!

Good luck with the building work Steve.

Gosh. If anyone was doing a round trip from West London, I would love any one of those pins that are remaining..!

Absolutely would pay for the delivery as understand Martin can be tricky for timings..!

Good luck with the building work Steve.
Cancel that - her indoors has said we can't afford it now that she's being made redundant, though I say it would keep her mind busy!

Batman 66 and star trek pro are available for 4 month fixed term rental @ £100 per month. Even if we can reopen we have enough pins to spare 2. You can use Martin for collection / bring back.

BM66 , ST PRO and TRON PRO are available for fixed term loan until June 1st for £500 (so about £80 per month. Happy for loaners to use Martin.

Back
Top Bottom