What's new

Technics 1210

Sounduser

Registered
Anyone know what these sell for?
I was thinking about selling mine for some pinball money.
Prices on flea Bay seem to be all over the place.
Mrk 2 and technics mixer.

Used to have a pair of these and sold them for more than I bought them for, that was well over 10 years ago mind but they were and probably still are turntable of choice for people serious about them!

I sold mine years ago and pretty much broke even on them from what I remember. As they don't make them anymore, if yours are in good nick you should get somewhere between £600 to £800 for the pair and maybe more if you've got the dustcovers and some decent carts. Dunno about the Technics mixer, depends on the model but they're not considered super desirable as far as I'm aware (Pioneer were always the mixers for me).

Nice condition £300+
Heavily used £250 ish

I bought 2 for £250 about three years ago because the bloke wouldn't ship and lived miles away from the rest of the human race.
I immediately sold one for £250 and kept the best one for myself. I have since put a new bearing, tonearm, tonearm damper and cueing light in it. An Audio Technical AT440mla cartridge in it and it sounds fantastic.
It is a falsehood when 'audiophiles' dismiss it as a DJ deck. It was in fact designed as an audiophile deck but adopted by DJs because of the build quality and torque.

My mate was after some 1210's. Let me know when you decide on a price and I'll let him know mate.

Where abouts do you live?
I'll have to get them out the loft and take some pics. Not used them in years.

Cool. I've spoken to my mate and he's interested. Shall I just put you in touch with him instead of being a go between? We're Suffolk based

Pm me an email? I'll take some pics and Google how much a currier will might now be worth posting.

Back
Top Bottom