What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted TCST2103 - Stern Slotted Opto WPT?

James

Site Supporter
Alias
James
Hi all - anyone have or know where to buy in bulk with low cost postage a slotted opto for use on WPT? Got one opto out causing the drop target to say it is always down - got the other opto for the back gate coming in from the seller, who told me of the issues, just seems silly putting an order in for one part.

If not - can this be used from RS for https://uk.rs-online.com/web/p/slotted-optical-switches/7085553/ - could have it here Tuesday if so?

Thanks sir - I'll go with the quality tested ones then :) - will see if @RudeDogg1 will let me have the one - if not will have some in spares for the future - I hear they can be VERY flakey...

I had truly horrendous opto issues with my wpt

Watch out for the drop target reset bar on the left bank. On my game it rubbed against the wiring loom and caused absolute chaos. Coil voltage went down the opto circuits, destroying numerous optos in seconds and frying trannies in the switch matrix area of the backbox board

If your game was the one that I owned, pray

Back
Top Bottom