What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tapatalk problems

There's a new release of software out Both Tapatalk and forum software) - I'll be updating tonight so if you check back tomorrow all should be back to normal again
smile-1.png

Cheers

Paul

Excellent - will look forward to it. I'm not seeing a new version of Tapatalk yet but we'll see what the update to the forum software brings. What was happening was that I was constantly getting 'Unknown Error' from Tapatalk whenever I clicked on any thread. Logging out and back in again didn't help so I couldn't view the forum at all.

Then to top it off, when I posted about that in here from Safari it got really bizarre. I posted my original message. Then added a second post with a 'PS: Other forums work fine' and it replaced the first post instead of creating a second. The 'Really struggling with this' was my 3rd post in this thread which again, replaced the 2nd.

All very, very odd! Hopefully this reply will be ok as I'm not on Safari / Mac.

Seems to be working fine this morning without updating Tapatalk so hopefully you did something and it's not just because I synced the iPad with the computer last night
smile-1.png

Nope - updated the software this end, along with the Tapatalk plugin
smile-1.png
Glad all is working ok now
smile-1.png

Back
Top Bottom