What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tapatalk Access to Forum

Guys,

It is available for this forum - will check it out tomorrow night
smile-1.png

Definitely do-able though
smile-1.png

Paul

can you add both, I already use Tapatalk for a number of forums but I'm sure others use forumrunner.

Not sure - someone mentioned about adding both on the support forum, however i didnt check the reply. Will take another look
smile-1.png

Paul

Seems like you cant do both - however looking at the featureset and support Forum Runner seems to be the more preferred and better platform...also it seems to be VERY regularly updated, and the developer frequents the support forum daily
smile-1.png

To that end, i'll look at getting forum runner installed over the next 24/48 hours, if thats ok...?? soz it's not the one that you use tho
sad-1.png
If i can install both tho i will
smile-1.png

Paul

Ok - will take another look at the two. Have been playing with forum runner and it seems nice...

Cheers

Dave2084' date=' post: 1663421 said:
It seems from this discussion that you can have both:

http://xenforo.com/community/threads/tapatalk-or-forumrunner.14765/

Ya know i didn't find that post and posted a fresh one, to which i've had no answers!

Well there ya go - Both installed and enabled. To be honest i had FR installed and disabled when I installed and ran Tapatalk. Personally i find FR easier to use, however each to their own
smile-1.png

I'll post an announcement later, however for your benefit, they are both working
smile-1.png
Search for PinballInfo
smile-1.png

Paul

Thanks ... FR may be better but as I already use tapatalk for half a dozen forums it'll be much easier to keep them all in the same place :)

Back
Top Bottom