What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tap talk

Mooseman

Site Supporter
I wish the app tap talk would f@@kin do one. I do not want you. I do not want you to keep logging me out.
That is all.

I only really come on this forum @Paul
I mainly use iphone or ipad and can view the site really easy. Then every now and again, getting more frequent when i look at site tap blinking talk tries to get me to install and logs me out. So i then have to re enter email n password. Grrr

I havent got tapatalk installed. It just pesters me now every time i open the forum on an ios browser.

Are you sure that you are logging in and keeping the "remember me" ticked??? I know there are a few others on here (myself included) and only ever had the pop-up once...

I'm a bit lothed to remove the prompt, since it identifies the fact that it's supported by Tapatalk, and there have been 514 unique users using tapatalk at some point or another

Bizarrely, never had a pop up and I use Tapatalk all the time (I bet I've just jinxed myself and they'll be coming at me from all angles now!!)

I guess if you use tapatalk then it wont ask you to install the app. I dont use it and it pesters the life out of me. Yep im all checked.
Maybe i should just install the app and nob the browser off.

I was constantly annoyed with the app pop ups but not I use it and find it a very good format for smart devices.
Browsers have their place but more fiddly on little screens.

Although a little fiddly on the iPhone (perfectly fine on the bigger iPad) I prefer using the browser as it maintains all the site specific functionality. But that's just a matter of personal preference - we're all free to choose!

But on the subject of being pestered by popups to install the Tapatalk app I used to get that, but haven't seen it for a long time on pinballinfo.com (I still see it on other forums). I tried logging out, clearing cookies and even using "Private" mode. Strange, huh?

I've been seeing that prompt to use tapas talk quite frequently when browsing on my android mobile.

Only just noticed though that there is a somewhat hard to see 'don't remind me again' checkbox.

I just checked that. Hopefully that's the end of it.

Don't use TapaTalk.

As already mentioned, I prefer to use this site as nature intended, albeit on Safari for iOS7 or Chrome for Windows7.

Now if they could only "TapaTalk" up the Yahoo pinball group somehow... it might become usable then.

I dont use tap a ****e. I dont want tap a ****e.
But 86% of the time i open my browser it asks to install it.
Then it bleedin logs me out. Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh

Hey opened on the ipad and there was the little tick box saying dont show this crap again. You dont get that with the iphone version. Maybe maybe its now knobbed off!

Back
Top Bottom