What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Tales From The Crypt Manual

Ant-H

Site Supporter
Looking for an original Tales From The Crypt Manual. If anyone has one lying around let me know. 👍🏻

Did that TFTC get snapped up that surfaced on eBay a few days back? I can't seem to find it. Looked to be in quite nice condition.....

Did that TFTC get snapped up that surfaced on eBay a few days back? I can't seem to find it. Looked to be in quite nice condition.....
Manual or actual game? Either way I didn’t even see it. What was it up for?

Manual or actual game? Either way I didn’t even see it. What was it up for?
Game, complete £1,700 start. This was it.... if it is still live I can't find it!

vccnv ncv.jpg

Must have done a deal outside eBay soon after listing it. I didn’t even see it on there and I usually have a look eBay daily.

Must have done a deal outside eBay soon after listing it. I didn’t even see it on there and I usually have a look eBay daily.
Daily isn't enough! Hourly if you wanna grab something! I'd have been all over it if I didn't have one and this one looks nicer than mine. Still got the handle and knocker head on it too.

Daily isn't enough! Hourly if you wanna grab something! I'd have been all over it if I didn't have one and this one looks nicer than mine. Still got the handle and knocker head on it too.
Yeah that’s my problem, I’m restricted as to when I can get online due to work/meetings. I usually check when I can as from time to time stuff like this shows up!

Yeah that’s my problem, I’m restricted as to when I can get online due to work/meetings. I usually check when I can as from time to time stuff like this shows up!
Tell work this is far more important. They'll understand.

Apologies it appears the one I have is repro (possibly Marco) not original. Will list it for sale, along with all the others that I found, when I have some spare time.

Apologies it appears the one I have is repro (possibly Marco) not original. Will list it for sale, along with all the others that I found, when I have some spare time.
No problem Steve. I really appreciate you taking the time to look for it.

Still on the look out for an original manual. If you have one lying about let me know 👍🏻

Back
Top Bottom