What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TAFG

jonathan

Site Supporter
Picked up my very own Addams Family Gold today. It was only 30mins from my house too!

Playfield is near mint. Tiniest bit of wear by the chair kickout that I will be protecting with a cliffy anyway. Cabinet is 95% mint too. There are 2 bolt hoes in the front and a small chip off the side of the backbox otherwise it just about perfect.

Obviously been in Germany at some point as the coin door take Deutschmarks.

Im over the moon with this if you couldnt tell
biggrin-1.png

2011-11-22162946.jpg

2011-11-22190627.jpg

2011-11-22190632.jpg

2011-11-22163034.jpg

2.jpg

Well done Jonathan! That's a great Score! The pinball gods have been looking after you recently.
wink-1.png

Now is this one a keeper, and how will it fit into the plan of your proposed gamesroom?

Definitely a keeper! This will just have to be the 2nd pin to go with woz. Famous last words but I think these might be my last purchases for years to come. Unless Ac/dc is ace!

Well done mate, it looks a cracker!

I was tempted to bid on this but the missus reminded me I've run out of room!

Wow, looks minty fresh. Fell in love with Addams all over again at the NLPP in Blackpool recently. Very jealous!

Machines don't seem to spend very long in your hands, never say its a keeper or will we start calling you Mr Barber #2.

Great result and she look a sweet machine. Enjoy her however long she stays.

Great looking pin for a good price
smile-1.png
Now i just gotta get my TAF done Minty
smile-1.png
It may not be a gold, however it'll still be a beaut
smile-1.png

replicas' date=' post: 1688758 said:
Machines don't seem to spend very long in your hands, never say its a keeper or will we start calling you Mr Barber #2.

Great result and she look a sweet machine. Enjoy her however long she stays.

That is true! I kept sm and taf for a year though!

I seriously think this and woz might be my last 2 pins

jonathan' date=' post: 1688761 said:
That is true! I kept sm and taf for a year though!

I seriously think this and woz might be my last 2 pins

Like I say never say never.

There are plenty of pins out there and varity is the spice of life.

Aint that the truth! I have said the word 'keeper' about a number of my machines over the years, but things change, different opportunity's arise, your mood changes! When I sold my CV to Russ a couple of years ago (i think!) it was my full intention to sale pretty much all of my machines, I hadn't played them properly for a good 3 or 4 years so thought it was best that someone else enjoyed them. I got down to 2, Roadshow and CFTBL, the ones that were 'keepers' and had survived over 10 years in the collection and I thought that would be it for me and different machines. But in January i went to my first league meet, and the bug just caught me again, I loved it, I missed it and things have just been crazy again ever since, I am now back up to 14 machines!

Looks like a really nice machine there Jon. Got a battered TAF myself at the mo and i love it! Was going to bid on that gold one myself, but i REEEALLY got the bug for a Tron, so i resisted all temptation. Awesome Buy!

Yeah, I know it was badly listed as they forgot to actually put the word 'pinball' in the title but I thought it would go a lot higher than it did. I've seen ropey tafs go for a few hundred less recently!

Seems like a lot were watching and thought it would go higher and then did not bid! The beauty of auctions is that you get lucky sometimes:D

As for these being your last........no chance
wink-1.png

I had my eye on the TZ - where'd it go?? Did a member get it? Was it pulled before the end as the price was low? Is it being moved to a secret location at this very moment? We may never know...:cool:

Just goes to show if you REAAALLLLY want a pin that bad, you have to make a good offer outside ebay in order to secure it. Done it myself a few times, and as long as you offer close to what the machine is really worth it usually works!

So, the next time you see a machine that you really want (and not just a 'yeah ill chuck in a bid and see what happens' sort of approach) get on the blower and pester the seller with cash offers till you're blue in the face.

The crazy thing is I was ready to offer 3500 fully expecting to be told shed been offered more. But she said she wasn't entertaining any offers!

Yeah,listed it on ebay and got the BIN in 24hours. Planned on keeping the cash but as the TAF was in my area I threw in a cheeky bid. Never for a second thought I would win it!

Back
Top Bottom