What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No Longer Available TAF

FinalFight

Site Supporter
Taf I not long bought from shaunyboy
I must of had 2 10 min plays since i got this machine (keep it at parents) The right flipper started to stick a bit was going to ask my dad to sort it but hes been busy
Looking for what ive paid £4700

Heres the original thread from when shaun bought it.. Shaun changed the cliffys for the correct ones

http://www.pinballinfo.com/communit...to-advertise-sell-would-be-appreciated.40188/

Last edited:
would have liked this myself but not the right time would also have liked the batman but alas no cash for a month glws mate

matt is in a part of the world without mobile coverage - he's looking for one for the club and I'm 99% sure we will take it.

Neil.

This is now back up for sale .. I decided to keep hold of it last time but i really do need the money at the moment so would need quick payment/collection no holds and i cant put on a pallet at the min sorry
Cheers

yeah matt bought one after i decided to keep hold iirc he bought one from Belgiumpinball he did say he would like another though so i sent him a text :)

Mike Kindler bought one and put it into the club. I would like one to put on site, but just can't afford it at the moment.

Any offers close to asking price? had nothing but messing on ebay.. last guy put a offer in at 4750 but i didnt realise i had auto decline set wrong.. spoke to him on the phone said i would lower it to £4750 buy it now .. heard nothing since ?

I wonder if it's worth getting that flipper fixed. Problem with faults really is that when they're things that ought to be easy to fix the obvious question is "why haven't you done it then".

Have you looked at the mechanism to see where it is sticking? My lower left flipper is sticking occasionally at the moment and all that's wrong is the EOS switch is the wrong type. I'm rebuilding my flipper but it would basically be a £3 part to fix the immediate problem.

Selling a pin with a fault rules out people who a) want to just buy something that works and b) don't have the ability or knowledge to fix it.

Selling it as fully working would open up a larger market I feel.

That said there have been some real stinkers on eBay, with obvious faults. The difference is you've been honest about it...

I wonder if it's worth getting that flipper fixed. Problem with faults really is that when they're things that ought to be easy to fix the obvious question is "why haven't you done it then".

Have you looked at the mechanism to see where it is sticking? My lower left flipper is sticking occasionally at the moment and all that's wrong is the EOS switch is the wrong type. I'm rebuilding my flipper but it would basically be a £3 part to fix the immediate problem.

Selling a pin with a fault rules out people who a) want to just buy something that works and b) don't have the ability or knowledge to fix it.

Selling it as fully working would open up a larger market I feel.

That said there have been some real stinkers on eBay, with obvious faults. The difference is you've been honest about it...

The TAFS at my parents .. ive only had 2 quick goes since i bought it and the 2nd time the flipper started to stick then slowly move back down.. My dads the one who always looks at this sort of stuff for me and hes been ill in bed hes been like this for weeks since martin was last down :(
At the moment i could really do with the money tbh on the TAF has the most value so i just thought ill put this up and it will sell fast.. Tbh the first time i listed it i had quite a few wanting it but i decided to keep it but since its back up ive had 2 pms on here nothing serious .. had 13 offers on ebay mostly over 4k but even had one of 1k ? i didnt see all the offers until i realised the auto decline was on

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom