What's new

Trade TAF

todler

Site Supporter
Not gelled with either of these machines so thinking about trading them on as only got room for 5 machines and have 6( not interested at selling at the moment). Tommy is from Chris B's collection and the TAF was refurbished and redecalled before going into someone's games room for 11 years before I obtained it. So both in great condition. TAF could do with a rerubber and a clean but was planning on doing a complete strip and clean if I was going to keep it.
Will sort out pictures if anyone is interested.
Looking to trade for a modern Stern to trade +/- cash either way. Currently have Iron Man and access to Xmen and SM. I have also had/ had access to LOTR, BMTDK, ST and Tron.

Let me know by private message if you have any offers.

Also decided not to MOD my IM so will be listing all the bits I have collected over the past 3-4 years when I get round to sorting them out.

Cheers Tony

Bump, now enjoying the Tommy but still cant get on with the TAF so looking to trade for either a CV or MET. Still not done anything to it since getting it early this year but if needed can give it a clean and re-rubber.
Not looking to sell at this time but already have a waiting list anyway.

Cheers Tony

Bump, now enjoying the Tommy but still cant get on with the TAF so looking to trade for either a CV or MET. Still not done anything to it since getting it early this year but if needed can give it a clean and re-rubber.
Not looking to sell at this time but already have a waiting list anyway.

Cheers Tony

Tony, have you updated Tommy to the new 5.0 code ?? Well worth doing, many changes and improvements.

http://www.pinballinfo.com/community/threads/tommy-can-you-play-me-new-code-released-v5-0-d.33338/

Reactions: DRD
Tony, have you updated Tommy to the new 5.0 code ?? Well worth doing, many changes and improvements.

No not yet. I have the update but just need to get round to swapping them over ( along with new update for DESW). To be honest I was a bit disappointed in the game when I first got it, but the more I have played it the more I enjoyed it. Now that I have played a bit with the old code I will get it swapped over.

Cheers Tony

Back
Top Bottom