What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted TAF The Addams Family pinball machine wanted

Mickp

Registered
Alias
Mick
The Addams Family pinball machine wanted any condition

Sorry, I can't won't be offering you mine as it still brings me a lot of joy. But I wanted to post to show you folks are reading this.
I wonder, if with the prices as they are, more and more folks just hang on to these era machine for fear that they won't be able to buy back in again in the future. I know some say a price adjustment is coming but who can say with pinball.

Good luck with the search and I hope you find one.

Indeed Pinball Heaven do fully restored ones but they have a waiting list.

I think Chris B sold williams amusements a couple of addams. May be worth calling them.

Sorry, I can't won't be offering you mine as it still brings me a lot of joy. But I wanted to post to show you folks are reading this.
I wonder, if with the prices as they are, more and more folks just hang on to these era machine for fear that they won't be able to buy back in again in the future. I know some say a price adjustment is coming but who can say with pinball.

Good luck with the search and I hope you find one.
Hopefully I will find one eventually !!

Indeed Pinball Heaven do fully restored ones but they have a waiting list.

I think Chris B sold williams amusements a couple of addams. May be worth calling them.
Thanks for the info I will give that a try

My really nice addams will be up for sale towards end sept, if you can wait
Hi Alan yes I would definitely be interested and dont mind waiting, I am in no great rush , will send you a message.

The Auction one sold over £5k plus 40% buyers premium 😱. The buyer paid over £7k and it’s not in great condition. They then put it up on eBay same day for £10k, stating they haven’t even seen it / collected it but understand it’s working and hard to get 😂🤣

It’s also on as a buy it now still so he’ll end up pulling the auction as it will never make what he paid. I offered £5k for it as a bit of a wind up.

I’m on the look out for a new project so if she wants to sell I’d buy it.

Rightly or wrongly I’ve bought my last three pins on eBay / Gumtree and they’ve come good after 100 hours plus £££ each. LOL

I know of one in bristol. Purchased off chrisb a few months ago. She paid £5750. Obviously its players grade.

Back
Top Bottom