What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TAF Repair in Cornwall - anyone help ?

Kevin Pitt

Registered
Hi all,

I have a friend who has a pub in cornwall with a TAF. The chair kickout has stopped working, he says he replaced the solenoid already and it didnt fix it. Anyone here in that area and can offer their repair services / skills ? The chap is obviously willing to pay time and parts.

Thankyou,

Hiya Kevin,

I know that once or twice a year Andy N (from pinballmania) does a roadtrip down to cornwall. Maybe he can advise on possible fixes here, or pop in on his next visit...

In the meantime has he tried it in the test menu and does it work then??

Cheers

Paul

Paul' date=' post: 1691494 said:
Hiya Kevin,

I know that once or twice a year Andy N (from pinballmania) does a roadtrip down to cornwall. Maybe he can advise on possible fixes here, or pop in on his next visit...

In the meantime has he tried it in the test menu and does it work then??

Cheers

Paul

Yep ..what Paul said. If it works in test, then almost certainly just a flaky switch at the chair. Test menu , option 4 solenoids test, and its the first solenoid.

GrizZ' date=' post: 1691495 said:
Yep ..what Paul said. If it works in test, then almost certainly just a flaky switch at the chair. Test menu , option 4 solenoids test, and its the first solenoid.

:suspect: Thx for the specifics GrizZ - i knew where it was - just not the specifics of the menu titles
biggrin-1.png
:D

Back
Top Bottom