What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold TAF playfield

Jon Fletcher

Registered
TAF playfield for restoration or wall art. £250 posted.
IMG_0072.JPG
IMG_0071.JPG
IMG_0070.JPG
IMG_0069.JPG
IMG_0068.JPG
IMG_0067.JPG
IMG_0066.JPG

hi mate I will have that if you've still got it................can you ring me please and we can sort.......thanks

Reactions: ski
Sorry to go off topic... I'm not too up on pins as ive always been more into the arcade machines.. Just wondering why you see so many addams family pfs that are worn or been replaced? Is it because they are so popular and played alot or is it just the design of the table? Or just due to Ops not keeping them clean? Cheers :)

A lot of TAF playfields suffer from burn where the magnets are under the playfield. I also heard somewhere there was a bad batch of playfields made which are prone to planking. I had a TAF 13 years ago which planked in the place as this one

Most TAF's have probably seen more play than any other game, definitely in the DMD era as they always take money so were sited for ages. Couple that with the issues Jon mentions above and you've got a lot of rough TAF playfields :)

i bought the addams via pinsinthewild ,,,,,,,,,,,,chris brim i will txt u regarding your playfield for sale ,,,i will have 3 restored ones next year if anyone wants one

Reactions: ski
There's TAF on the pier in Skeg, I played it last year. It's totally filthy with knackered flippers and multiple faults but the playfield is totally mylared and has no wear or planking whatsoever! I love to know much cash it's taken in the last 25 years

Back
Top Bottom