What's new

Found it! TAF Playfield

RetroRepair

Registered
Looking for the above, ideally would like one in very good condition but not essential.

Alternatively if anyone knows where I can get one new let me know

Looking for the above, ideally would like one in very good condition but not essential.

Alternatively if anyone knows where I can get one new let me know
Have a totally mint restored original I was going to fit in my TAF But not sure if im going to bother now. I do want top dollar for it but as you said it's not essential perhaps you won't want it?

Chris, I'd be interested in the repair service, mine has some planking starting, mansion wear, outhole and outlane wear, usual stuff for an Addams. Just not sure how I'd get it to you if you are based in Yorkshire?

Alternatively a reconditioned or new playfield would be good if anyone has one.

retro repair...................i can do the repair and have before and after pics of an addams..the only way to get it me would be to pack and post..
ring me 07710302589 if you think its do able..if you can strip the playfield its easy..if not its harder to get to me i suppose...chris

That IPB one on Pinside is dirt cheap, was very tempted myself. Bet its gone now as it was such a bargin.

The other guy surprisingly didn't want it, probably because it looks like it's missing some pilot holes. Thanks for the lead Spandangler!

Chris I will still be sending you a text about possibly restoring my original PF.

I noticed a couple weeks ago that classic playfields were re-running these.. What I dont get is, if its "full, closed" why dont they just run more ? surely it would make more sense to put a pre-order closing date and make as many as they had orders for ? or make x amount extra/
surely there will never be a shortage of people waiting to buy a TAF playfield repro ?

The other guy surprisingly didn't want it, probably because it looks like it's missing some pilot holes. Thanks for the lead Spandangler!

Chris I will still be sending you a text about possibly restoring my original PF.

Result. Happy to be of service

I noticed a couple weeks ago that classic playfields were re-running these.. What I dont get is, if its "full, closed" why dont they just run more ? surely it would make more sense to put a pre-order closing date and make as many as they had orders for ? or make x amount extra/
surely there will never be a shortage of people waiting to buy a TAF playfield repro ?

They probably only have a license to print a finite number of units.

heres a few before and after addams restoration pics i have done.....1stoppinball kindly has a link to me with some pics on there,,pics are not great due to bad light in the kitchen,,,pics show a few areas namely the roll over before and after..mansion before and after and the worn brickwork around the bookcase ,,chris

Attachments

• IMG_0079.JPG
    IMG_0079.JPG
    122.6 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_0078.JPG
    IMG_0078.JPG
    107.7 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_0095.JPG
    IMG_0095.JPG
    142.4 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_0091.JPG
    IMG_0091.JPG