What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TAF for trade in south wales (cannot deliver sorry i don't drive)

wayne g

Registered
ok,time to change my single machine once again.

i have cus and pasted the description etc:

##################################################################

the playfield was dirtyish when i got it so i partially stripped the playfield removed all the mylar and buffed it so it gleams like a sheet of glass.

there is no wear on the playfield that i can find apart from one tiny bit by the right 'lite adv x lane' that is neglible but i haven't totaly stripped the machine so any inspections are welcome.

it has all the mods.led fester in the chair,train,vault,phone polar bear etc. it also has a green swamp led mod and the playfield/magnet protectors to stop any burn.back board decal and bookcase area transfer (matching),gold roms.

the mansion area is spotless and no burn whatsoever from the magnets.

one slingshot (gomez) is chipped (pinballmania £10) and the dmd display board is a bit burnt. it is working but clouding so will need replacing at some point(£69 quid from http://www.pinballdisplays.co.uk/)

i have tried it with another board and the dmd is perfect.with the one on there you get some clouding.as said however the DMD is perfect. (dave from pinball daze will confirm this)

the cabinet is very very good. no cracks or faded cabinet art and you would struggle to find a better example unless it had been re-decalled imo.

the back glass is also great.

since i have had it i have played it and played it and it just never goes wrong.i very rarely take the glass out....stuck balls and glass gleaning if im honest

smile-1.png

the guy i had it from said it was the same with him for a year and as i never knew him personally it took him at face value.....he wasn't lying.lol

if i had more space (and a missus who would allow me more than one machine) i would never sell it as the whole family love it.

it is however my only machine and time for a change.

i have concidered EBAY as they seem to go for silly money nowdays but i would prefer to straight swap. if you decide to swap then EBAY it and make money i have no issues with that as long as i get a fair swap.

###################################################################

Very in depth photos in my photobucket folder can be found here:

http://s83.photobucket.com/albums/j308/minkinslappa/TAF Pinball/

i covers pretty much everything possible that i can access but if any other shots are needed please let me know.

there are also a few in the members gallery

##################################################################

im looking to trade for pins in good condition with well look after cabinets....this is essential as it's in the house and SWMBO is addamant about this bit. i'm not looking to sell what i swap and will probably do a thread exactly like this once i'm bored with what i trade.lol

Im looking for any of the follwing:

TOTAN,

IJ (williams not stern)

LOTR

BTDK

Spiderman (Stern)

CV

MB

****** I dont drive cars only motorbikes so i cant deliver sorry. my postcode area is NP11. about 15 mins from dave rolph's place in a village called Newbridge to those that know it*****

Sounds like a really nice machine,

Tempting to trade my IJ but I know I would regret it, got a lovely TOM if you fancy one
smile-1.png

i was thinking about a TOM recently and i must admit they are visually stunning to look at.(missus likes them as furniture in out summer room also)

they have a cracker not far from me in a very nice arcade in barry island (gaving and stacy seaside resort). when i played it though it did not do anything for me....i left about 50p in it and walked away.

:confused:

thanks for the offer anyhow!

smile-1.png

Unless i've misunderstood somewhere - if they were selling them for £69 then i'll have 10!!!!...

[attachment=157:pinled.jpg]

"i have tried it with another board and the dmd is perfect.with the one on there you get some clouding.as said however the DMD is perfect"

sorry paul...it's the board thats the problem not the DMD.

smile-1.png

Looks amazing. Wish I had something to trade, but I'm on the hunt for my first table. If for any reason you don't find a swap, let me know what cash value you might be thinking of.

I asked a while back about a TAF - I have LOTR but don't want to sell it yet! Would also be interested if you decide to sell and not trade. Trading makes sense though as hard to find the titles you have asked for!

Replay' date=' post: 1678567 said:
I asked a while back about a TAF - I have LOTR but don't want to sell it yet! Would also be interested if you decide to sell and not trade. Trading makes sense though as hard to find the titles you have asked for!

only interested in a trade sorry. a swap with your LOTR would have been ideal.

:cool:

No problem. A swap is a good way to get a nice pin and not have a great big empty space
wink-1.png

I have a very nice Stiffy (cough!) which i will be looking to move on after my next league meet if you are interested?

The League meet is on Sept 9th, I do have some pics on another laptop, I will post them here tomorrow if you are interested. Otherwise you are always welcome to drive down the M4 and come to the meet!
smile-1.png

It has LED skull pile, Boogie man Slings and eyeball shooter rod mods and has had many enquiries but i would prefer to trade because of the trouble replacing it with a similar standard machine.

Didn't know you could time travel Matt, 9th September huh?
wink-1.png

Sorry, couldn't resist... It's on the 9th October obviously.
biggrin-1.png

Moonraker' date=' post: 1678582 said:
Didn't know you could time travel Matt, 9th September huh?
wink-1.png

Sorry, couldn't resist... It's on the 9th October obviously.
biggrin-1.png

At least one of us is on the ball!!

If you ever want to sell the Tommy let me know. I have a friend who owns a rock/indie pub in Newcastle and he's desperate for a Tommy pin for it

Back
Top Bottom