What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TAF - Ball searching issue

Tucks

Registered
All, not a major issue but when the ball is in the plunger lane (on any of the 3 balls) and left there without plunging, the machine has started to 'ball search'. It doesn't seem to recognize that the ball hasn't been put into play yet. It's probably some sort of switch issue?

Any idea would be appreciated. Cheers

Is the switch in the lane working? If not then the machine won't know where the ball is and a search will start.

I suspect either a wire has come off or the switch needs adjusting. Switch Test is your friend here

Is the switch in the lane working? If not then the machine won't know where the ball is and a search will start.

I suspect either a wire has come off or the switch needs adjusting. Switch Test is your friend here

Beat me to the punch with a much more comprehensive reply :thumbs: I would say check shooter lane switch as well.

Back
Top Bottom