What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

T2 topper . Gauging interest

steve brum

Site Supporter
Arcade visitors maybe familiar with the terminator salvation arcade gun game from raw thrills. The company is Co run by one of the Sharpe brothers so it's no surprise that he demonstrated the 3d topper used on the deluxe video game which happens to be a convenient 29 inch across as a pinball topper with lighted red eyes linked to the two on the playfield skull. The topper is available as a spare part from namco in London and when I first enquired they were 165 plus VAT. Now the video game is aging the spares department at namco might not want dozens of these on the shelf. I asked the rep at the EAG who hinted that if I wanted say 5 there could be a deal to be made. Certainly a substantial unit compared to the usual bodge up toppers. I'm going to get one for my pin anyway but if anyone else is interested I will be able to drive price down. Pm me for details . Below are pictures of it on a pin and how it looks on the arcade gameIMG_0856.jpg Terminator-Salvation.jpg

thanks for emails. ill be trying to get the best deal on 5 from Namco this week and will report back

Is it just the perspective or do the dentures / jaw look a bit .. out of proportion or strange? Doesn't look quite right.

Edit: Ah, had forgotten what some of the models looked like in Salvation. Not sure if it matches the look of T2 though?

As a licensed game everything would have had to pass the license holder including the topper presumably

after some discussions with Namco spares and very little movement on their part plus the dreaded VAT (which maybe others can offset but I cant) it seems they have 6 brand new headers sat in the stores. this is the original inventory so would have come in when the game was released in 2009.

price each is £173.97 + VAT = £208.76 . this price has gone UP since I enquired before

ALL 6 is £156.57 each + VAT = £187.88 .

I imagine it may take until the 10 yeatr game support period is over before these could be "cleared" from the shelves at a lower price

As it is a bulk buy is probably unfeasible but I supply the details for anyone wants one

"Hasta la vista .. Baby"

if it wasn't so bulkey I could bring in direct from raw thrills but transport and duty would kill it

Back
Top Bottom