What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted System 11B (Taxi) board needed (or any sys11 that I can modify)

ChrisFormela

Site Supporter
Alias
h4fl4
Hi Everyone.
I gave up on my MPU repair. Badly eaten by acid. I've managed to repair ir after changin few PIAs, SNs and many more. Board died after installing nvRAM so time to give up on it.

Anyone with sys 11 MPU? It was originally Sys 11 sample board but Ill take anything that I can mod (add sound) to work with TAXI before I order one from DumbAss?

Thanks
Chris

before I order one from DumbAss?
You mean like this one???

1706710520406.jpeg

I'm seriously considering re-building some of these using his excellent boards for general availability. There seems to be next to zero Sys11 MPU boards out there, and it wont get any better...

Just waiting for my parts order to arrive before i get started!

(dont forget to get the sound boards and the one shot board to bullet proof it at the same time!)

yesss :)
I've got no problem with building it. Just sent him a question about sending to the UK and if he has them in green.

Do you have parts list for mouser shop by any chance?

Do you have parts list for mouser shop by any chance?
Working on it. Should be done by the middle of next week. Cant guarantee they will all be right until i receive them and start building, but it wont be far off... maybe you could sanity check for me :D

Just sent him a question about sending to the UK and if he has them in green.

He cant (well - i dont think) send anything currently as he's on hols with Family for the next month or so. He can answer emails, so may be able to tell you what he has from memory... I just got mine in before he went on hols.

Shipping isnt cheap from the USA any more...

Drop me a PM please as have dealt with Victor a couple of times now and may be able to help... Plus if you are interested might be keen in piggybacking on your order (share the costs of shipping etc).... only after one/two boards i missed off my order - not important, however would maybe help :)

Cheers

Thanks. Sure. More than happy to split the shipping cost.
Spoke with him too and as you said, he's in holiday till March. I'm not into he rush anyway. Still trying to ressurece one of mine sys 11 boards.
I'll be ordering 2 main and one special solenoids fix board for taxi.

Back
Top Bottom