What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No Longer Available Swords Of Fury, Flash, Xenon, Sharpshooter & Rodeo Shooting Gallery

Steve C

Registered
Have too many pins folded down so decided over the weekend that I need to move most, if not all of them on.

Initially putting these up for trade as can't really post a proper for sale ad as none are set up and some have backboxes removed and stored elsewhere so difficult to get pics/price/full description.

So what have you got - really want to trade up so 2 for 1, 3 for 1, 4 for 1, 5 for 1??

If no trades will then probably put them up for sale individually - going on gumtree as a job lot with inflated price to make everybody cough and shout 😬 :D

PM me any trade ideas ;)

May also move on BDTK and POTC :oops:

pins5x1.JPG

pins5x2.JPG

pins5x3.JPG

pins5x4.JPG

I take it they are all broken with knackered boards?

I take it they are all broken with knackered boards?

What makes you say that Shaun, just because they are folded down/split does that make then all broken and knackered?? :)

All the pins were folded down/split for storage due to lack of space/diy work. They all worked prior to folding down however as we all know what works one day might not the next.

If I had the time and space then I would set them all up again and take loads of pics, including the boards :D

I was just asking the question as there is no pics of the boards etc..

Apologies for delay in replying to everybody but have had 'man flu' and lots of other stuff to sort out as well.

Have already answered the query from @Arv with regard to the accusation that "they are all broken with knackered boards? " but will reiterate that the reason there are only a few pictures is due to the fact that they are already folded down/cabinet & heads separated and I don't have the space or the time to get them all set up (pic below that is all the space I have) .

Anyway spoke to my Uncle Prince Boomfullofalotapoop who iz from Nigeria and e sez dat dis guy avvee is dissing you to get de price doon.

pinroom21.JPG

Have had some interesting trade offers but nothing that really worked both ways so all going to be up for sale when I can find time to get them moved round/set up.

First up will be the EM shooter when I get pics and description sorted - couple of taster pics below 😬

rodeopic9.JPG

rodeopic10.JPG

I've just googled the EM Shooter and up popped a video from Luke Wells! I'm guessing it used to be his. How much is it?

Have already answered the query from @Arv with regard to the accusation that "they are all broken with knackered boards? "

It was a question not an accusation. This is only from experience due to the amount of pins I own that most pins tombstoned for a while tend to have faults.

Last edited:
Id be interested in swords of fury please if you can get it up and running and the price is right ?

Back
Top Bottom