Switching energy provider - free money alert :)

Pooman2084

Site Supporter
Jul 21, 2011
Blimey, that was ridiculously easy.

I should save £600 a year compared with nPower.

Thanks for info folks.

Reactions: Sgt GrizZ
OP
OP
Sgt GrizZ

Sgt GrizZ

Staff member
Jul 21, 2011
40 clicks North of Saigon (or Brighton beach )
I’m going to do this today. Hopefully another £50 of spinach tokens coming your way Ive.
toot toot ! :D

One of us ! One of us ! One of us !

Prices are on the rise folks ...so if you are on one of the Big 6 especially - get switching and saving !

Bulb is still rated at Money Saving Expert as THE cheapest variable rate supplier.
One simple tariff.

+£50 credit if you use my invite

bulb.co.uk/refer/ivand2589

Reactions: Pooman2084

Bandit Boy

Aug 18, 2015
Wombwell, Barnsley.
My view is that smart meters don’t save you money, they make people worry about keeping warm thus forcing them to sit in the cold... a worry with so many of the older end.

I live in a decent sized 3 bedroomed house with a wood stove in the front room, gas central heating and loads of modern led lighting around the house and I pay around £75.00 a month and i’m currently £300 in credit so I certainly believe a smart meter will not make me better off... No way!!
I would worry tho if I had one that one day the system will be hacked.... And then who knows???????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

domlouis

May 28, 2014
Derby
Ah Sgt (Ivan), Bulb tells me that you are going to be thrilled, we have joined using your referral. British Gas telling me that my bills were going to increase by 20% in the next month was enough to tip the balance.

Marvello

Site Supporter
Oct 6, 2015
Oldham, Greater Manchester
I got a message from Bulb yesterday:

"Break out the bunting and tiny flags. Wholesale energy costs have fallen since December, so we’re lowering our prices again from 21st March! The energy for an average member will cost about £20 less per year and will be £254 cheaper than the Big Six’s standard tariffs."

OP
OP
Sgt GrizZ

Sgt GrizZ

Staff member
Jul 21, 2011
40 clicks North of Saigon (or Brighton beach )
Bump ! Energy prices set to rise from April 1st ...if you are still with one of the big suppliers ...why !?!? Get switching :)

One simple tariff with Bulb. Highly competitive prices.
+£50 credit to us both if you use my invite :thumbs:

J.C.Rox

Apr 11, 2015
Haddington East Lothian
Free money alert ! :)

Anyone thinking of switching energy providers - and you should really look into if you haven't recently ......... we recently switched to Bulb from Ovo. Prices very competitive, immediate saving for us. Super simple tariffs, user friendy , and love the way you can decide exactly how much you pay on a month by month basis if you are in credit .

Anyway importantly if you sign up via my invite link you get £50 credit in your account and so do I :thumbs:

Done, thanks Sarge!!