What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Swep1 or Swt

scottydoesntknow

Site Supporter
Hi all still on the fence with the new star wars, waiting for some gameplay pics, but in the mean time fancy a star wars themed pin again, i owned a swt around 10yrs ago fancy another shoot at it, never played an swep1 but always fancied one, if anyone has one the wish to part with please let me know thanks

SWEP1 ..................:eek:

giphy (5).gif

Yeah what can i say i have bad taste in pins at the moment! Cant believe i still have and like x files! I have sold all my popular titles, only miss xmen & spiderman, if the new starwars is crap ill prob hunt one of them down again!

When I first played trilogy I was blown away .. with disappointment. I love star wars and like the de game but the trilogy is a duffer but it always sells well. Ep1 is a one shot pony which looks pretty . I really hope the Stern is a winner as SW is the best theme of all and deserves better!

Back
Top Bottom