What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Swavesey 2020: What You Need To Know

J

James

Swavesey Pinball 2020
It's back - the most laid back pinball show of the UK calendar. Find out all you need to know here.

Continue reading...

Really looking forward to this one, just down the road from me. Now, do I make the drive each day or stay over for a few beers....?

I'm long weekend off work! Ooh
Tempting, what's accommodation like?

Newbie question, it says "All you need to know" but I can't nt find anything about price, booking, what happens or how to confirm attendance.. Unless you don't need to?

I'm just over an hour away so driving on the day is an option but it would be good to have a few drinks so accommodation might be worth it. However accommodation isn't that close so would still need to drive in. How do others deal with this?

@David_Vi

"Do I need to book? No booking is neccessary, simply turn up and enjoy on the day. The same for the competition, sign up is on the morning of the event. A small fee for the competition usually goes to charity.

Is there accomodation at the venue? Not at the venue, but there are many places nearby, many regulars book an airbnb or the Travelodge is a good place to stay too. https://www.travelodge.co.uk/hotels/20/Cambridge-Swavesey-hotel"

@David_Vi

"Do I need to book? No booking is neccessary, simply turn up and enjoy on the day. The same for the competition, sign up is on the morning of the event. A small fee for the competition usually goes to charity.

Is there accomodation at the venue? Not at the venue, but there are many places nearby, many regulars book an airbnb or the Travelodge is a good place to stay too. https://www.travelodge.co.uk/hotels/20/Cambridge-Swavesey-hotel"
Did I just miss that? 🤦🏻‍♂️

Thanks for helping 😟

Back
Top Bottom