What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Suspect eBay sale

Julian

Site Supporter
Not being a grammar cop, but just read the description and the reply to a question!

Also photos from the back of a van!!

http://tinyurl.com/pr68m8y

Anyone know this seller or planning to bid?

Thoughts please, is this genuine?

I think it's real but would certainly want to see these in person before sending any money. Two knackered RFMs could be worth well under a grand in parts if boards etc missing, or 3 grand if diamonds in the rough.

This attracted my attention for many reasons.
The seller was knowledgable in changing over n testing the gear.
There can't be many times you will see two RFM's for sale from the back of a van.
The seller has more pins to be sold..... When he makes Room!!
The seller returned my enquiry in a pleasant manner, saying he was open to offers for The pair of RFM's, but did not reveal the titles of any of his forthcoming auctions.
If it was closer I would take a run over to his place in Nottingham to help him make room.
Some of you locals may have considered doing just that. I'm sure it would be a treat for someone.......... N take a camera.....

Already seems like a lot of £ for a couple of rough and ready RFM's, was a nice working one on the forum a little while back that went for about £900 or less if I remember.

Back
Top Bottom