What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Surrey Pinball League - Meet 4 this weekend!

Matt Vince

Site Supporter
This weekend is the 4th meeting of the Surrey Pinball League. All are welcome, The main comp is on Sunday (practice from 10am, Lunch around 1pm and competition games after 2) There is also the chance to play on Saturday for those that can't make the Sunday meet.

The machine line-up is:

Scared Stiff

The Shadow

No Fear

Spiderman

Attack from Mars

Lethal Weapon 3

The current league standings and more info at www.surreypinball.co.uk

We look forward to seeing you,

Matt & Sarah

p.s. and Lucy
wink-1.png

Well we had the first 17 entrants play their games tonight, mostly local friends and family but the gauntlet has been thrown down!! See the rest of you tomorrow and Sunday!

Big thanks to everyone that competed this weekend.

Congratulations to Martin Ayub on a well earned victory, and to Stan Simpson (2nd) and Mike Kindler (3rd)

Matt Wells was the highest placed Junior and Anne Richards was the highest placed Female.

Full results will be at www.surreypinball.co.uk tomorrow

See you all next time!

Matt & Sarah

Here are the results from the weekends fun!! Now you can see why NF is up for sale!!

8g+OiLdL8BfeZAAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==

I had a good chat to Darren, he told me about his band and stuff. He was talking about his upcoming gigs in Norway, whether they'd go ahead with the latest nutjob murderer bringing everyone down last week. He was awesome on LW3, getting the top score too.

So when i saw Ive's post i googled him and found these:

Darren is looking for more pinball related fun whilst he is in the uk!! I have mentioned the Pin-golf this weekend and he said that he will try and get along!

Back
Top Bottom