What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Surrey Pinball League - Meet 4 results!

Matt Vince

Site Supporter
Firstly a massive thanks to Thomas for hosting yesterdays meet at The Pipeline and for giving 2 free drinks to every entrant!! Added to the piles of Pizza and 8 hours of freeplay on the machines I hope evrybody felt they got good value for the £5 entry fee.

It was great to see so many people attend and a number of new faces too! 3 of which finished in the top 10 places.

The final standings were:

1 Martin Ayub
2 Tim Thornton
3 Justin Walker
4 Lukasz Zakobielski
5 CJ Brown
6 Andy Ball
7 Robin Kemp
7 Paul Rubens
9 Craig Kansesse
10 Matt Vince
11 Thomas Evrenos
11 Julian Rawlinson
13 Nick Hamill
14 John Whitfield
15 David Mainwaring
16 Alan Pickering
17 Bob Pickering
17 Ben Pike
19 Mike Kindler
20 Harry Bolt
20 Abdellah Aouragh
22 Owen Richards
23 Sarah Jarrett
24 Vin Jauhal
25 Jess Stone
25 Gordon Steele
27 Maria Evrenos
28 Anna Whitfield
29 Celia Burley
30 Matthew Whitfield
31 Rebecca Whitfield
32 Emily Abbey
33 Lucy Vince
34 Mathilda Walker
35 Katie Vince

Full detailed results will be up at www.surreypinball.co.uk shortly!

blimey, John brought the whole family!

sorry i couldn't make it along this time, but glad that all had a good time

I was also sorry not to make this one, I wanted to do 100% of these meets this year but I was too ill yesterday to travel into london.

Thanks to Matt, Justin & Thomas and anyone else involved.

Had a blast yesterday but there was a direct correlation between my scores and the number of times I went to the bar :(

Congrats to Martin, Tim and Justin

Good to Vin managed to beat the kids this time;)

Cheers to Matt, Justin and Thomas. 2 free drinks and pinball on free play in a private pub. Doesn't get much better than that. Well, the 1st place trophy would've been nice... ;)

Looking like it'll be an interesting last couple of meets fighting for top 5 places too. Roll on meet 5.

Back
Top Bottom