What's new

Surrey Pinball League 2013 - Meet 2 Results

Matt Vince

Site Supporter
Thanks to everyone that came along today, a big pity that Fireball didn't see the day through!

Congratulations to Martin on a storming victory! He came top on 4 machines and was 2nd on the others. Full results will be up on the website once babies are asleep and tired bodies will allow. The finishing positions were:

1 Martin Ayub
2 Matt Vince
3 Justin Walker
4 Dan Bradford, Andy Ball
6 Michael Mattson
7 Mike Kindler, Geoff Webb
9 CJ Brown
10 John Whitfield
11 Sarah Jarrett
12 Thomas Evrenos
13 Tim Thornton
14 Tom Dewing
15 Vin Jauhal
16 Justin Williams
17 Rob Campbell-White
19 Robin Kemp
20 Adam Weston, Alan Pickering
22 Larry Vince
23 Steve Alderton
24 Nick Hamill
25 Ann Vince
26 Bob Pickering
27 Owen Richards
28 Leo Campbell-White
29 Spencer Franks, Lauren Hawkins
31 Gary Hanks
32 Isobel Pike
33 Emily Abbey
34 Matthew Whitfield
35 Jess Stone
36 Anne Richards
37 Sue Jarrett
38 Julian Rawlinson
39 Sophie Lloyd
40 Lucy Vince
41 Dylan Bradford
42 Katie Vince
43 Mathilda Walker

The next meet is likely to be in 3 or 4 weeks time, and with numbers swelling as they have been, we may have to make it an open weekend in future to accomadate the numbers!!

Thanks for running this again Matt and Congratulations to Leo for coming first in the U16s again.

Thank you Matt for hosting this, you have a lovely family who are so welcoming.

A top ten finish for me, very pleased with that especially as I had very poor games on AFM and Stargate. ;)

Matts afm is awesome.... That is all

Might want to look at that kickout though. It was funny when it shot the ball SDTM... the first time. ;)

I think I might be a little annoyed by how bad my score on AFM was. I think I was beaten by both Katie and Lucy Vince.

Having looked into my diary closely, the next Surrey league meet will not be until June at the earliest.

Back
Top Bottom