What's new

Expired Super Mint TAF

Expired Due to no activity

Jon Fletcher

Registered
Hi all, just throwing out some feelers here. I'm thinking of parting with my super mint TAF. Its in a brand new manny cab & backbox. It's even got screen printed warning on the back box and I've had repro Bally factory stickers made aswell. Currently residing at Darrens where it's having a "new" playfield fitted. By new I mean it's an original playfield totally restored to mint condition and clear coated. It's comparable to Pinball dreams standard. It was done by a guy in the USA called Chad Keller. I think he's reasonably well known on Pinside? I've owned it about 5 years and can honestly say the backbox has never been open for anything other than new batteries. It's been super reliable. I'm sure @replicas wouldn't mind uploading a pic or 2 up if anyone needs to see any at the moment. I'm sure he'll verify condition. Obviously I can do all the pics anyone needs as soon as its back with me. It's pretty much fully led'd but that's it as far as mods go other than gold roms. It does have mirrored side rails and lock bar and obviously being a manny cab you know what the inside will look like: regrained transformer? Polished switch box etc etc. Fully working coin mech & cash box. Pretty sure it's one of the nicest out there. Im looking for £6500 or would be happy to p/X against another Bally Williams title like IJ, TZ , SS, TOM, CV, BSD, DM, wh20, JD, preferably in very nice condition. Well there it is, if anybody's interested please contact me. Thanks.

A dumb noob question.... is a manny cab a new reproduction or an original cab that has been restored?

Back
Top Bottom