What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Super Mario Mushroom World Pinball Machine

PT82

Registered
Any one played it? Never seen one for sale. I would imagine its a pretty fast pinball to play. Good for small spaces lol

I'm sure I saw one sell on eBay a few months ago for only about £600

Could have dreamed it I suppose.....

Super Mario Mushroom World is smaller

Attachments

• image-22.jpg
    image-22.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 4
I played it in PHOF. But with me being 6'3" it got uncomfortable after 3 balls as its really low. Pretty rubbish game too.

I find that strangely interesting. It might be because a small part of me desires the rare objects in the world but also because it looks like a simple game with lots of flashing lights and rewards. The video takes too long to get to the actual game play section but shows it to be a fully functioning game, quick and challenging because the ball is coming back to the flippers quickly as it has nowhere else to be.
It would also fit in more places due to how short it is. ;)

I find that strangely interesting. It might be because a small part of me desires the rare objects in the world but also because it looks like a simple game with lots of flashing lights and rewards. The video takes too long to get to the actual game play section but shows it to be a fully functioning game, quick and challenging because the ball is coming back to the flippers quickly as it has nowhere else to be.
It would also fit in more places due to how short it is. ;)

I'm with you on that Cal - I love the small form but with big game features, it's ace!

Back
Top Bottom