What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No Longer Available Super Mario Brothers £3250

Colywobbles

Banned
Site Supporter
Alias
Billy Big B*llocks
With 4 pins incoming and literally no where to put them something has to give.
It took me over 2yrs to find a really nice one not scrubbed to the woodwork as most seem to die in the arcade they were born a victim of its popularity with the kids.
This one was in HUO for most of its life and well looked after by a member here. So I have some history.

I have not really done much to it apart from a few added figures here and there and some signature protectors in orange.

The good
LED conversion with comets and it pops lovely
Pipe mods added to stop the flashers blinding you and also a nice looking touch.
Mostly mylared playfield which has looked after it really well and shows no signs of bubbling.
All boards look super nice and free of hacks that I can see.
Full set of Carbon Cliffys have just arrived but I’ll leave for new owner to fit. These were recommended by cliffs as opposed to the steel ones and cost £50+ delivered.
A few tasteful figures added which can be easily removed along with recently acquired Bowser above the castle.
Set of my slings and guide protectors.
Small Box of spares in cabinet with few coils etc.
Also Comes with original manual and ref. Cards

The not so good
Some cabinet scarring here and there but simple enough to touch up and I’ve shown the worst side.
A little wear around one of the pops and another
Below the left guide. Both shown in pics.
Has a slight crackle when playing now and then but I haven’t investigated as never bothered me as it seems to come and go.

FYI I was told to check if it’s had the ground conversion done which by looks of it has not. Apparently a simple job I may manage to do before it goes.
Google for info it’s a 15 min job but I have none not of those crimp spades and a little snowed under ATM

Priced at £3250

Happynfor anyone come view and play this and any of my other pins.
Martin is here next Monday to collect another pin having to leave.

IMG_1190.jpeg
IMG_1189.jpeg
IMG_1188.jpeg
IMG_1187.jpeg
IMG_1186.jpeg
IMG_1185.jpeg
IMG_1184.jpeg
IMG_1183.jpeg
IMG_1182.jpeg
IMG_1181.jpeg
IMG_1180.jpeg
IMG_1179.jpeg
IMG_1178.jpeg
IMG_1177.jpeg
IMG_1176.jpeg
IMG_1173.jpeg
IMG_1174.jpeg
IMG_1175.jpeg
IMG_1169.jpeg
IMG_1168.jpeg
IMG_1167.jpeg
IMG_1166.jpeg

Someone better snap this up, stop the neighbours peering through the window :)

View attachment 236973
OMG I’m stood in my onesie 🤪
Reminds me of a post I done on the wife’s running club FB page showing off her England Kit.
Everyone was more interested in discussing my chopper in the reflection of the window as I was totally starkers.
My mate rang and told me but by then it had quite the number of views and they always remind me about it.

Stop it…..I have already spoken to Col and it is just the wrong time!

Dream theme and this one is lovely’
Shame as it would be to a good home 😉
Problem is I really don’t wanna take it to eBay / FB marketplace and it leave the community as they like hens teeth.

What have you for swap I got a mate after something cheaper end of market, even possibly project pin.

Shame as it would be to a good home 😉
Problem is I really don’t wanna take it to eBay / FB marketplace and it leave the community as they like hens teeth.

What have you for swap I got a mate after something cheaper end of market, even possibly project pin.
I will pop you a DM!

Very surprised this didn't sell. Yet another detailed listing and plenty photos.

Actually a dream theme for the video game guys, so nearly PM'd myself. Again yet another listing I kept looking at.

Back
Top Bottom