What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Super Mario Bros pinball machine

I tried for one of these about 2yr ago and the only nice ones I came across had to be imported from Europe.
I gave up looking in the end but good luck with your search you may be luckier than me.

Col

I am huge Nintendo fan and I wanted one of these as my first machine, however having played it, the game is pretty terrible. Have you played one?

Each to their own, but there are loads (and I mean loads) of better games. They are also pretty rare.
Agree with this 100@%

I am not a Gottlieb hater by any means, but this is probably the least favourite DM game from any manufacturer that I've played!

Not Nintendo, but if a cartoon theme might do the trick then Rocky and Bullwinkle is a much much much better game.

However if you've played Super Mario and you like it then fine, each to their own! 😁

i could of played it at arcade club but it wasnt working when i last went 😞
That’s where I played it too.

As above, I am not a Gottlieb hater either (my first machine was a Street Fighter II and I loved it), but this is a simple game.

I am selling an extremely nice super Mario Bros. It has been in the same collection for the last 15 years If anyone is interested, it is $3500. I can ship it anywhere with the carrier of your choice, or you can pick it up in Stafford NJ 08050

Email me kovalski3 AT COMCAST DOT NET

Attachments

• 96DA65D0-D2A2-456B-A0E8-0FA668F39AF8.jpeg
    96DA65D0-D2A2-456B-A0E8-0FA668F39AF8.jpeg
    124.4 KB · Views: 63
This is a UK forum @Kovalski3 - I doubt anyone is going to have the bones to ship a SMB all the way from New Jersey USA from a brand spanking member.

Also, you need to donate to the forum in order to sell games.

Other than that, welcome aboard!! :)

This is a UK forum @Kovalski3 - I doubt anyone is going to have the bones to ship a SMB all the way from New Jersey USA from a brand spanking member.

Also, you need to donate to the forum in order to sell games.

Other than that, welcome aboard!! :)
So true! not even funny these days!
Id want to see a 50 super high res pictures and game play videos! But then how do we even know it would be shipped once the cash is sent?

Personally an absolutely terrible game and I'm a huge super Mario fan having completed most of them 100 % and some of them more than once :) but one man's great pinball is another man hell. I would say for a first machine it's probably super simple to maintain as it's very basic, but due to their not being many made and even less available the few I have seen them their pretty expensive for what they are, i m guessing they are super Mario collectors

but good luck with you first pin

Weirdly I saw two of these on a trip to Cyprus last week - one in a comic book store in Nicosia and the other in a bar near Famagusta. Both were out of action. Only other pin I saw was WC 94, and I saw two of those in separate places too!

I always liked the little mushroom world one, Only because it was at a skate rink I used to go to as a kid in the states.

I play this game regularly with my girlfriend and we both love it! I would definitely recommend it if you’re a Nintendo fan as it uses a lot of the original sound files from the SNES game.

Back
Top Bottom