What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Super Chexx Bubble Hockey

I love these too! Sega Amusements import them from the States, I think they were around £3,500 inc VAT. Cheap by pinball standards!
That's actually not outrageous, although I never NIB. I'm not rich enough to not hear the sound of it losing £1000 value when I turn it on.

That's actually not outrageous, although I never NIB. I'm not rich enough to not hear the sound of it losing £1000 value when I turn it on.

If I had for space I would have done it, as it’s a lot of fun multiplayer!

Good luck and keep us posted, there are few knocking around.

Good luck on your search. My son and I loved playing the one we found on holiday in Toronto a couple months ago.

Ive only ever seen 2 one at the old nottingham ice hockey arena and one in a comic book store in bangor northern ireland. (might still be there)
Seen quite a few copies in ice rinks over the years in the uk but not a super chexx.
I have a full size table that looks like fooseball but is ice hockey that I got years ago it actually bigger but no scoreboard or anything.

I had the only one for sale on uk ebay last year. Flew out despite faults. We were going to use it here but it was obvious home demand was far more than our customers interest. Stupid design means power comes out the side rather than the top (like other machines meant to go in thd middle of a room). Spares have to be imported meaning nasty charges and long waits . Sega Europe are the distributors. The lack of availability second hand might mean new is the way to go.

FYI needing tlc and preferably a new playfield mine sold for £1500

Give Ian a shout on Facebook, retro arcade machines and jukeboxes. He was selling one a while ago, he may still have it.

I have the 2002 super kixx, id love to try out the chexx. it is a centre room piece game for sure unless you got a long space ( 3 pinballs ) against a wall. Even then you need some arm room

People swarm to it. I fitted ticket payout to mine and the kids ( and adults ) love that

Yeah I saw that one as well and was going to link it to this thread, but then it sold straight away 😮. You have to be like lighting to get get some of those games.

Though I think it’s a good route to take as James Bird still runs regular containers from them.

Back
Top Bottom