What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sundays football final. guess the minute of the first England goal

England are a pub team with pub team players. They played shocking and got a lucky earlier goal. That bozo Rashford should spend more time on football and less time racking on twitter. Totally rubbish. And Southgate the good news its the end of that ****ing moron - I've seen better strategies playing tiddlywinks.

England are a pub team with pub team players. They played shocking and got a lucky earlier goal. That bozo Rashford should spend more time on football and less time racking on twitter. Totally rubbish. And Southgate the good news its the end of that ****ing moron - I've seen better strategies playing tiddlywinks.
Edit: Silly😁

Last edited:
They should have brought Hurst on, he was sat in the stands but Southgate totally wrote him off. If Hurst had come on England would be the victors.

He doesn’t have a strategic cell in his body.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Italy goalkeeper Gianluigi Donnarumma is Uefa's 'player of the tournament'.

Lol I know England shows it’s pub team origins and as they can’t beat the biggest pub team ever and that’s scotland!

But you see the real reason why England lose all the time as they show their disrespect right now!

How many times did they lose in this tournament :rofl:

Liked the bin picture you posted :D

Better to recycle than flush down the toilet, there will be a lot of blocked drains in Scotland😉
Hey it’s only football, banta is all good. Life goes on………

It’s time to pull this classic out of the bag again now. Poor old performance in the final, but what a quality tournament and some great memories with family along the way watching the games. Looking forward to the premier league now and only a season of football until the World Cup.

Back
Top Bottom