What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Expired Stumblor Pinball - Latest Product Updates

Expired Due to no activity

stumblor

Site Supporter
Alias
Davey Price
Hi everyone - I'm Davey - a pinball obsessive, mod maker and strung out dad living in London. Hopefully you might have seen some of my mod work before, but if not, here's a bit of a recap:

Stumblor Chase Echo - a redesigned chase board for CFTBL
Stumblor "Move Your Snackbar" a lighting mod for swinks CFTBL snackbar mod

The 'move your snackbar' mod is where it all began, which added some lighting animations to swinks classic CFTBL snackbar mod. Through that project, swinks and I became good mates, and have continued working together since. That mod even managed to snag a twipy nomination, which was both a massive surprise and a huge honour. While selling and supporting, everyone I've come into contact with has been incredibly supportive, friendly, understanding and enthusiastic. Without a doubt it is the people in the community that drive me on.

Which brings us to this!

**Lollypops**

LED pop rings are a great way to brighten up a dull game, however they aren’t exactly dynamic or responsive. They are either lit all the time, or turn on when the pop is hit (with a bit of tricky wiring). Not to mention only being one colour.

We thought we’d crank things up a notch. Lollypops shows a pattern when your pop bumper is ‘at rest’, and then a different pattern when it is hit. Best of all, the colours and patterns are all 100% configurable over Wifi, giving you infinite flexibility over how your game looks and behaves.

Your pop bumpers won’t know what hit em.

Features:

* Three independent, full colour LED rings
* Patterns triggered in game via switch hits
* Full configurability of colours and patterns over WIFI, on any device (even your 
phone).
* Fully reversible game integration
* Pop caps and brackets included for plug n play installation
* Compatible with all WPC89 and WPC95 games, with SAM/Whitestar support coming soon.

See it in action --->

Price is £119, which includes everything you need to get setup, the controller board, 3 pop bumper assemblies, cabling, adapters etc. At the moment I'm not offering smaller packs of 2 or 1 pop bumper assemblies, just because the price differential doesn't warrant the extra logistical hassle, but get in touch if you have any special requests and I'll try to assist. I'm a helpful guy.

Documentation
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ezfoy1aXAJ-vnrVVpSG8UFN_OghbztkOxT09DOHIsoA/edit?usp=sharing

Ready to order now - head to Pinball Bazaar who is managing all my UK and EU distro.
https://pinballbazaar.co.uk/product/stumblor-pinball-lollypopos/

Attachments

• image_1.jpg
    image_1.jpg
    107 KB · Views: 84
  • image_2.jpg
    image_2.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 68
  • image_3.jpg
    image_3.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 63
  • image_4.jpg
    image_4.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 62
  • image_5.jpg
    image_5.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 72
  • image_6.jpg
    image_6.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 81
I've got a set of these in my Fish Tales - and they're really nice! LED-Tastic in fact! Everything you need is in the box - connectors, various power adapters, etc.

Lovely bit of work Davey.

Do you have a US distro?

Just selling direct at the moment through pinside - but have had 15 orders in the last 2 days so decent interest so far. I spoke to Kristen at Mezel a few months ago which went well, but need to follow up. Ideally someone like them who have good marketing reach could manage the US side for me.

I actually emailed him today too about getting a shipment of his diffused pop caps, so might bring it up with him as well, cheers :)

Although it's been a long time between updates, the workshop has been running full tilt. Chase Echo, Move Your Snackbar, and Lollypops orders have been going out, and some brand new designs have been arriving from the fabricators (without doubt the funnest part of the whole process).

A couple of these new products are now ready to hit the shelves (so to speak), so without further ado... cue the marketing shpiel!

New Product - Lolly GI - Configurable full colour GI

Measuring only 7cm long, these are a smaller and more compact version of our popular Lollypops control board and aimed specifically at GI (general illumination) lighting.

With 2 x switch triggers and 1 x LED output (extendable for additional outputs) these can be used to beef up your pinball lighting in a variety of ways. Arrays of post lights, LED strips to brighten darker areas of the playfield, outhole lighting - all in full colour and showing custom patterns and reacting to ball hits. And the best part - 100% configurable from your phone over WIFI.

Available individually (£39) or as part of a kit (£49).

20211004_143439.jpg

New Product - Lolly LED Post Lights

Illuminating playfield posts is a great way to add some sparkle to your game ✨. Now, you can add even more depth and interest by using our full colour Lolly LED post lights. These sit discreetly under a regular pinball star post and can be connected in series to create arrays of lit posts. Eight RGB LEDs per post board, all showing our custom patterns and responding to ball hits.

Available individually (£3.99), or as part of our Lollyshots and LollyGI post light kits.

20211004_142330.jpg

20211004_142331.jpg

New Product - Lolly Splitter Cables

Want to add more outputs to your Lolly setups? Split em! Great for controlling multiple LED post lights or strips from a single controller output.

Available individually, or as part of our Lollyshots and LollyGI post light kits.

20211004_150625.jpg

Code Updates - Lolly Configuration

All the Lolly boards in our range have received a massive upgrade this month, with changes to both the board design and the web configuration UI.

Improvements include:

* Beefed up responsiveness to GI fading using supercaps
* Improved LED brightness and brightness control
* WiFi Mesh to enable multiple boards to be linked together
* More granular control over colours
* Various UI improvements

Head over to our firmware repo for the free upgrade.

----

Alongside all this sparkly new stuff, I've been busy over the last few weeks with @Ashram56 doing some integration testing with Lollypops on his TZ. We've been brainstorming a host of new configuration ideas, including some brand new new triggering options, which I'll go over once we've nailed down the details. Just want to say thankyou to him for giving up his time to help out on that front.

Got some questions? Feel free to hit me up anytime. I like, never sleep.

Seeya in the arcade
Davey

Great work as always Davey

Wow man these are truly awesome.

Thanks fellas. Just been checking out your most recent two tone door panels too @Colywobbles ... speaking of nice work! The batman one is 😍

Definitely want this in my T.Z

great work

Sure mate. We've been working on the configuration of TZ to ensure all the lit/flashing/off functionality is supported so when you're ready to pull the trigger hit me up.

Thanks fellas. Just been checking out your most recent two tone door panels too @Colywobbles ... speaking of nice work! The batman one is 😍

Sure mate. We've been working on the configuration of TZ to ensure all the lit/flashing/off functionality is supported so when you're ready to pull the trigger hit me up.
Davey
Ok I’ve just hit you lol

i would like it on my sling shots

Alan

Looking forward to receiving this and fitting it in my T.Z

Thanks Davey
Fitted this kit to my T.Z today, honestly I could do it with my eyes shut very easy to install, looks fantastic and with WiFi easy to adjust to taste.

thank you Davey

Alan

this looks so much better with your eyes on the playfield.
I do love a mod that does something rather than an ornament.
highly recommended.

Attachments

• C16ADCFD-A27E-4C18-85DD-B5DE2FA083C6.jpeg
    C16ADCFD-A27E-4C18-85DD-B5DE2FA083C6.jpeg
    107.2 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_3472.MOV
    21 MB
  • FE847AF1-1530-47CA-BAD5-E8B47016CFDE.jpeg
    FE847AF1-1530-47CA-BAD5-E8B47016CFDE.jpeg
    163.9 KB · Views: 28
Back
Top Bottom