What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

STTNG

Pinball

Registered
Star Trek TNG- FOR SALE

I'm a home collector and not a fly by night re-seller :)

- 3 services by Andy Netherwood.

- New plasma DMD.

- New playfield plastics. One plastic on left side is cracked and has been carefully taped as I couldn't find a new replacement.

- PF surface in good condition with a generous smattering of cliffy protectors.

- New flippers, rebuilds and rubbers. Flippers are noticeably new and strong, which IMO makes a big difference in a 19 year old game.

- Replaced eddy switch on right side, and a few other switches.

- All lights illuminate in backglass.

The translite is vgc, Euro coin mech, some slight fading and minor scratches on backbox sides, however cabinet is otherwise in great condition. No errors on test, and plays nicely.

Bought for £1,600, will sell for £2,000 (at a loss) no offers, but you need to arrange transport.

I will add some photos later.

Cheers,

Jo.

jonathan' date=' post: 1690499 said:
Is this Jo off the WOZ group?

Yessum- hi Jonathan :)

I'm also pre-ordering MG, and confess I need some space!

Jo.

Just checking if any interest? I got ST serviced by Andy again last week, and it's going elsewhere soon, so just thought I'd check again here before it's gone for good.

Cheers,

Jo.

A bump to say this is still available, and that Steve Ritchie was kind enough to autograph the translite this weekend at the Slam :)

Jo.

Back
Top Bottom