What's new

Sold STtNG

Status
Not open for further replies.

JT.

Site Supporter
Having recently realised that I haven't played my STtNG since around May, it's time to move it on
smile-1.png

I am based on the North Shropshire/South Cheshire border, just south of Nantwich.

Some pictures below and more at this link (I've removed the playfield glass to avoid glare in the photos, but it does have glass):

http://s1097.photobucket.com/albums/g343/jonotaylor/Star Trek/

It's in really nice condition. Generally the cab and playfield are in excellent condition. No errors, and nice DMD.

There are a couple of scratches on the cab, one through the Star Trek logo, and one through Picard on the backbox (this has one been touched up though) - photos of this at the link above.

There is some wear around the Neutral Zone hole, although this could easily be covered by a Cliffy if wanted.

Edit: Forgot to mention on first post, that the beta and delta ramps have some damage at their bases. The damage has been covered by metal ramp protectors though and is not visible unless you go looking for it, and does not effect game play at all, so I've left them as-is. I also have the bit of plastic from the beta ramp, so that could be glued back in place under the metal protector if wanted. I have posted some close up photos in the album anyway.

Looking for £1500. PM me if interested, want more photos, etc.

Thanks, Jonathan.

A few pics:

IMG_3182-1.jpg

IMG_3192-1.jpg

IMG_3204-1.jpg

Please can you upload a few photos of the right side of the cabinet (near window)?

What a cracker.

Good luck with the sale, not that you will need it.

Quality always sells.

Multiballs' date=' post: 1697250 said:
Please can you upload a few photos of the right side of the cabinet (near window)?

I'll try and move it out later and get more shots of that side. There is one partial shot of that side in the album already, but as far as I can see where it is now, that side is pretty much perfect.

Photos of the other side uploaded to the album as well now. There is a slight scratch on the E of "The" and the G of "Generation", but generally that side and the backbox is in really nice condition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom