What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

STTNG Right outlane

Not sure if there's one on there already?
Hmmm?
If I post a pic tonight can you tell me if its standard or not?
Cheers

Oh and can you get them in the uk?

:)

One of the main reasons that I got rid of my STTNG was that right hand outlane. And that was with the extender fitted!

Simple solution. Remove the upper post from the right slingshot adjacent to the right outlane. Fit a smaller slingshot rubber. The affect is removing the edge that bumps the ball over to the outlane, and creates a funnel into the return lane.

Thanks andy. That sounds like a good plan as I'm loving it apart from that.
Cracking game
/)

Sent from my totally useless
iPhone using Tapatalk

Never really noticed on mine, but as it's about -1 in the garage I'll probably not notice until some time in April

Best thing I found is give it a proper good forward nudge whenever the ball goes anywhere near the top of the sling. You can bounce the ball off the sling into the rubber above it and it will generally bounce out towards the middle of the pf. Once the ball is further down towards the out lane divider, your going to need some luck to be able to save it.

Just in case you haven't found this yet, when you drain and Data says "If you had propelled the ball on the proper trajectory etc etc"...hit both flippers :)

and the left when the kickback don't fire in time

Too right, its a bitch when that happens....cue much swearing :censored:

....is brutal!

that is all

:peep:

When I first got my STTNG the right outlane was the reason I completely sucked at it, it is brutal. But it has made me a better player, timing your forward nudge at just the right time and trajectory to get the ball back in to play is a real skill. I wanted to destroy the game initially, but now I am really enjoying it and have some decent long ball times. Its a really good game, absolutely love the flow of the picard maneuver and the search the galaxy mode, shooting alpha, beta, delta, gamma without missing a shot is just awsome. Keep at it, its worth it

Best thing I found is give it a proper good forward nudge whenever the ball goes anywhere near the top of the sling. You can bounce the ball off the sling into the rubber above it and it will generally bounce out towards the middle of the pf. Once the ball is further down towards the out lane divider, your going to need some luck to be able to save it.

Just in case you haven't found this yet, when you drain and Data says "If you had propelled the ball on the proper trajectory etc etc"...hit both flippers :)

Too right, its a bitch when that happens....cue much swearing :censored:

thanks bud..... It really is a harsh area though.

'f##k sake' is the phrase of the week lol
Thank you mr data was discovered by chance last night and I've just hit 10 billion so hopefully I'm on my way

if I have the right sling rubber I think I may do andy's trick over the weekend

Job done and the game has been transformed.
Had about 10 games late this afternoon and despite having the usual 'normal' average outlane drains it wasn't the 'over and over again' scenario it was pre mod.
What a difference one post can make.
Thanks andy also.

Sent from my totally useless
iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom