What's new

Found it! STTNG Ramps

Can only seem to find one.
It's dirty but no breaks or cracks.
You can have it for the cost of the postage.

P_20150601_180846.jpg
P_20150601_180836.jpg

I may have both of these. Not sure of the condition but if you are still after some I will dig them out. I have a whole load of spares for STTNG.

I may have both of these. Not sure of the condition but if you are still after some I will dig them out. I have a whole load of spares for STTNG.

Yes please. Might be interested in buying some of your other spares too. Let me know what you have when you get chance to have a look.
Cheers.

Yes please. Might be interested in buying some of your other spares too. Let me know what you have when you get chance to have a look.
Cheers.
I think all the wireforms are there. Quite a few plastics. The under playfield trough is there and in very good condition.
I'll take some photos tomorrow.

I seem to remember Phil advertising some new ones on his PinballHeaven ebay page some time back. Not on the web page, and they were pretty expensive, but if you can't get any from elsewhere it maybe worth giving him a shout.

Here you go Sunshine. They are actually in a lot better condition than I thought. Just one crack at the Alpha entrance but it doesn't extend to the edge so will be fine with a protector on. A bit of Novus and some elbow grease and they should clean up nicely.

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Back
Top Bottom