What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

STTNG Price

I don't see why not.

What condition?

I sold one last month.. Fully waxed play field, no broken plastics, new balls, new DMD, new rubbers.

Broken plastics?

Cabinet art bright?

...All depends. Are you wanting it just to play with a few mates or wanting it to spend money on it to bring it back to it's former glory?

Broken plastics?

Cabinet art bright?

My bad.. Read that wrong.

I'm blaming the fools i've just been watching on x-Factor.
smile-1.png

Yeh, seems a perfect price.

STTNG is anywhere from £900- £1200 unless its a minter.

Or unless that nice chap from Blackpool is selling one then it could be a little more.

Gaz Shiells' date=' post: 1676841 said:
It's not floated my boat mate. It's cool but just not for me. It's had an LCD conversion too!

Sorry to hear you can't get into it, but some games are like that.

Yeah I generally know after a couple of days if it's gonna grab me. I took a punt on rfm as I hadn't played it before I bought it.

Other machines considered of course

jonathan' date=' post: 1676847 said:
STTNG seems to be one pin that has been immune to the silly prices recently

Don't speak to soon.
tongue-1.png

Think its cause there allways seems to be one for sale, there must be quite a few knocking about its quite a common machine.

Most Sttng's i have seen recently have had shocking playfield damage.

Paid £1300 for one about 2 years ago now. Had a mint playfield, but was dogged with electrical issues. Spent many hours on the one i had, mostly soldering stuff, but i also had to remove the under playfield ball delivery system due to wire damage and optos not working. A total nightmare machine when bad.

Got on my tits in the end. Very cool, but its like watching a movie over and over and over............ A grand for a decent example is a fair price IMO.

I did well getting £1,450.

. The customer who bought it also bought a Dr Who a week after.

£1450 Thats pretty cheap for you.

Where you feeling generous that day ?

Where? I think you mean "Were".

Yes, I was feeling generous that day. Issue with that?

pinballparadise' date=' post: 1676929 said:
Where? I think you mean "Were".

Yes, I was feeling generous that day. Issue with that?

Seem to have changed our tune. No I don't have a issue with that at all.

Got out the wrong side of bed this morning ?

LOL. Chuck norris.....
rolleyes-1.gif

You still got his life sized pics in your bedroom dontcha? .....Practicing your 'draw'?........ Bwahahahaa:D

Back
Top Bottom