What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold STTNG £3200

Gonzo

Site Supporter
Alias
Kris
Before we start @Pick Holder has first refusal as previously agreed.

Okay, this is my oldest machine which means it's been around for more than 6 months 😁
It's been a nice journey with the Bally/Williams stuff but I'm looking for more modern pins.

It had sat idle in a games room of someones 3rd home and had been used twice since 2006. Ideally this stays in the community. Not quite as peachy as the other example on here but it's not had a lot of use.

The good: Is best seen in the video

Fully stripped cleaned & serviced by Go Pinball
New cannon cable looms
full LED's everywhere (some comet most PH)
Color DMD LCD
Lane extenders
Custom painted Borg ship
Mirror blades
New ROM
My Pinballs mod board
Soundboard just serviced by My Pinballs
Upgraded Klingon bird thingy
Post lights and other additional lighting.
Flippers rebuilt
The playfield & cabinet are in really good condition. It doesn't look 27 years old.

The bad: You can see on the other thread, the ball popper to load the right cannon isn't working. Nothing major but I can't be @****d to drag it down to the house (the ceiling is too low in the shed to get the playfield completely up)

https://www.pinballinfo.com/community/threads/sttng-launchers.46822/#post-361371

As I say @Pick Holder has first refusal, the game owes me £3200 (£3300 if you take the invisiglass recently got from Neil, if not my mate is having it on his IJ)

Happy to look at swaps for something modern Spiderman, ST, TWD are of particular interest.

Last edited:
Maybe you should get a Waterworld pin, you should be able to fix that😁

Looks very nice.

Maybe you should get a Waterworld pin, you should be able to fix that😁

Looks very nice.

It has been said to me more than once that as I plumber I should be able to fix a pinball 😂

don't what ever you do get waterworld

I won't Neil, having played your lovely new machines whatever comes in will be something that I played at yours . . . . I didn't notice a WW when I was at Domino 😉

Mind you, having seen that you'd disguised your Iron Maiden audio maybe you did secretly have a Waterworld cunningly hidden inside that AFM 🤔

Collected and paid for.

AFM going tomorrow, donation inbound. 👍

Back
Top Bottom