What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Found it! Stranger Things - Pro (now found)

My first NIB experience!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You won’t regret it. This is fast becoming my favourite pinball machine in years 😁 Had friends round yesterday , their kids just would not stop playing it ….. I thought at one point I would have to cut the power to get them out for some food 😂

You won’t regret it. This is fast becoming my favourite pinball machine in years 😁 Had friends round yesterday , their kids just would not stop playing it ….. I thought at one point I would have to cut the power to get them out for some food 😂

Its a massively underated pin. I can see why they are going up in value in the second hand market in the US. Bit of a sleeper hit.

Totally agree but it ain’t no Popeye 😂😂😂

Gz Andy, I would change your heading on the thread from Wanted to 'Found it' or something :D

I will once I’m home, won’t let me do it on my mobile.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom