What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Stranger Things LE

Kelsbells

Site Supporter
Alias
Christian
I’ve been in touch with a couple of LE’s owners to test the water with no joy thus far (and sgt grizz as a pro owner who I mistakenly thought had a LE! ) so come on you LE owners send me a pm and tell me what you would want for me to take it off your hands.
If no joy then at least it looks from Neil’s info and the commentary on pinside that i can pick up a prem next year when they rerun.
Currently no point putting a wanted ad out for a stranger things prem as there are apparently only 4 of them in UK so until they rerun they’re as rare as hens teeth !

I’ve been in touch with a couple of LE’s owners to test the water with no joy thus far (and sgt grizz as a pro owner who I mistakenly thought had a LE! ) so come on you LE owners send me a pm and tell me what you would want for me to take it off your hands.
If no joy then at least it looks from Neil’s info and the commentary on pinside that i can pick up a prem next year when they rerun.
Currently no point putting a wanted ad out for a stranger things prem as there are apparently only 4 of them in UK so until they rerun they’re as rare as hens teeth !
Friday bump too, as they said in titanic whilst looking for survivors…”is there anybody out there”?

Friday bump too, as they said in titanic whilst looking for survivors…”is there anybody out there”?

Just my 10 cents, but why don’t you go for that Pro that is up for sale. Out of all of Stern’s LCD games, I think the Stranger Things Pro has the fewest differences between that and the Premium or LE.

Just my 10 cents, but why don’t you go for that Pro that is up for sale. Out of all of Stern’s LCD games, I think the Stranger Things Pro has the fewest differences between that and the Premium or LE.

Plus you haven't got the fear of the projector dying and being left looking at some white stickers for evermore :D

I may have done (and I’ve had contact with jib this week) but Ive already got a possible option on a pro lined up in a couple of months. I’ve been told that the projector (if it’s working) is a game changer. Maybe most who have played both think it isn’t?

I may have done (and I’ve had contact with jib this week) but Ive already got a possible option on a pro lined up in a couple of months. I’ve been told that the projector (if it’s working) is a game changer. Maybe most who have played both think it isn’t?

I have played both and I honestly thought it wasn’t worth it. But hey, it’s just opinions at the end of the day!

I’ve played the Pro and Prem on location (Chief Coffee and Funland). I, personally, think they’re pretty similar and prefer the Pro as you can see the game in good light.

Back
Top Bottom