What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stop by and say hi at play expo

myPinballs

Site Supporter
Alias
Jim
Check the post out on NLP's facebook page:

|
V

NLP: Northern Lights Pinball
Non-Profit Organization · 476 Likes
· July 15 at 8:56am ·
We are proud to announce our latest addition to this years show.
Jim Askey will be bringing along his MyPinballs P-Roc Hacking Lab.
Here's what Jim has to say about his Lab..

The main premise is to showcase a few different games and eras all with custom control hardware. When recreating a game, i try to recreate it as close to the original as possible then add on to it in a seamless fashion. The idea is that people playing them will not be able to tell them apart form the original, until you spot a new feature.

See More

This is going to get a load of interest, I for one am looking forward to it.

We are getting there. All code changes almost complete. High Voltage at Daves ready for transport, Whirlwind next to get packed up then Indy and i can finalise a few other hardware items, finish packing up my new 80b CPU boards (5 of) and the rfm super saucer mod proto.
IMG_3040.jpg

IMG_3039.jpg

Sounds like you've been non stop getting things ready for the show.
Looking forward to seeing everything and having a chat.
D.

Sounds like you've been non stop getting things ready for the show.
Looking forward to seeing everything and having a chat.
D.

Yep, i've pretty much maxed out the time, effort and brain cells for this one! What you'll see here will be the best this pinball addict can create in 1 lifetime uptil now :) I hope everyone enjoys it.

Use the hashtag below to comment during the weekend on what you see etc. Also follow me on twitter @myPinballs

hacking lab twitter promo.png

I'll also have a range of boards for sale including the 80b cpu boards and the GI blackout boards for WPC-95

And the first assembled prototype of my upcoming RFM super saucer mod. Is there an RFM coming to NLP that we could install it in to see the full effects?

IMG_3029.JPG IMG_3030.JPG IMG_3031.jpg IMG_3042.JPG IMG_3045.JPG

Thanks to everyone who stopped by and had a chat. I hope you all enjoyed the #hackinglab I think everything worked well and we found a few bugs on the rewrites so i thanks you for testing the games out to.

Some pics attached of the setup day and how the lab lookedIMG_3056.JPGIMG_3057.JPGIMG_3058.JPGIMG_3059.JPGIMG_3060.JPGIMG_3061.jpgIMG_3062.jpgIMG_3063.jpg

IMG_3064.JPG IMG_3065.jpg

Back
Top Bottom