What's new

Stop By and Say Hi at NERG

myPinballs

Site Supporter
Alias
Jim
I will be at NERG tomorrow near the pinball section :) so stop by and say hi. I will have examples of all my commercial projects and board remakes along with my pin2k update station if you want your game updating to the latest software. I will also be happy to chat about any of my open source projects such as my p-roc Indy and Whirlwind game rewrites. If you are interested in getting started on one of these yourself then don't be shy!!

Also will have some boxes for a 'nos parts rummage' and can bring any of the previous for sale items listed here if you contact me today with interested items:

http://www.pinballinfo.com/community/threads/parts-for-sale-may-clear-out.20627/

Cheers, See you there :)

Jim

Hey Jim were you there today? Was looking forward to seeing your work but there was no sight of you.

Some great pins on show, thanks to any forum members who took one, great effort.

Cheers.

Hey Jim were you there today? Was looking forward to seeing your work but there was no sight of you..

I was just there on the Saturday (from 8am to 6pm). I hope everyone that i spoke to enjoyed my stand and what i was showing. Next show for me will be Play Expo/NLP in October where i will be there for the full weekend (Friday to Sunday). See you there.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom