What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Stern Transformers LE pinball

myPinballs

Site Supporter
Alias
Jim
Stern Transformers LE pinball (combo edition) for possible sale or trade. Bought nib and been in my games room ever since. As new condition, latest game software with mb progression installed. If you are interested please contact me directly or via private message for more info etc

Stern Transformers LE pinball (combo edition) for possible sale or trade. Bought nib and been in my games room ever since. As new condition, latest game software with mb progression installed. If you are interested please contact me directly or via private message for more info etc

I have played this machine at Jim's and I have to say that this Combo edition is absolutely stunning to look at its also a great game to play and you won't find a better one condition wise.
Never thought I would be seeing it up for sale Jim.
If I had the money spare I would be all over this.

Ebay auction ending today. item number - 300898627941

Make me an offer with your trades :)

Hey,

Just noticed in your eBay pix you don't have the Megatron upgrade to stop the airballs. You can contact Stern with your machine Serial Number and they send you out a kit for free dude.

It's a much better game with it installed!

I have the update kit, but only installed the bumble bee plastic protector. Always had the drop target turned off in the software. Also means there's no marks on the back of the target hole.

I've never turned mine off but the back of the target hole is fine, the biggest issue was the airballs! I didn't like the kit at first but I actually prefer it with it on now.

Back
Top Bottom