What's new

Wanted stern spidey or similar

shaunyboy

Registered
need a pin to site in my sisters pub,
so needs to be fully working with a working coin mech.
looking for a stern spiderman or something similar(tspp etc)
i've got a i500 in there at the moment,that will be going in the for sale section when i can be ****d doing an ad lol.
cheers,
shaun.

Last edited:
Hi Shaun, I might be interrested in the I500 what sort of condition is it in and where abouts in the uk are you, and how much are you looking for it, cheers

hi,
i'm in liverpool,martin the courier delivers to most of the country for around £85.
it has cab fade as they all seem to have,it's had scrapes and scratches but no more than i had when i was 20yrs old.
great playfield,coin mech works.all features work as they should.
only niggle with it is the bottom horizontal line on the dmd is intermitent,if you press the glass it will come back on.
i'll get some closeup pics sorted.this is the only one i have from when it was in mine.
i'll be looking for £1200

img.photobucket.com_albums_0803_cuzzer69_672_zpsic0jm318.jpg

If you can get me the close up pics side shots of cab back box playfield etc and show me its worst! how long has it been in the pub ? Cheers

it's been there for 6 weeks.
someone has scratched an A into one of the sides before i bought it but marks on cabs have never bothered me in the slightest.

If you can get the pictures to me when you can that will be great Thanks

Always bare in mind when looking to buy these machines are 20+ years old. Unless they are home use only they would of been routed most of their lives so will often have dings, scratches and fading to the cab. And unless the current owner has sorted it they are normally riddled with operator hacks. So don't let it put you off

Back
Top Bottom