What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Found it! Stern Spiderman

stoptap

Registered
Alias
Andy
Having a damn good shuffle (ooerr missus) so moving a couple on and hoping to get a couple in.
I already have a wanted ad for a TSPP but would also like a Spiderman.

It will be replacing my Whitewater so a swapsie would be ideal.

What's out there people ?

Thanks for the offer but, too much for me, it looks a good game "another one on the wish list"
It is a game you should own (or borrow) at some point. Some very subtle play needed to get big scores.

Yes it's on my wish list, one of a many now! but I'm slowly working my through em!

Hi Andrew,

Sorry, I've been working flat out recently and will be all weekend. I'll get some pics sorted next week and put them up.

Matt

Was playing mine last night, frickin awesome game one of Sterns best.
You forget just how good it is. I can confidently say mines going nowhere.

Agreed, Spiderman was one of the main machines responsible for getting me back into Pinball.

Want one of my own ....... One day.

Only got my SM a few weeks ago. I'm a happy man. Trouble with calling too many 'keepers' is I'll end up like most of you on here with your vast collections, mancaves, outbuildings etc. it was always going to happen but 'she' is only starting to realise!

"She" will be happy with a large collection, believe us;) Never in the history of pinball has there ever been a case of the collectors other half not being 100% supportive of our addiction. Secretly she will be dead impressed that all that wasted space in the backroom/garage/kitchen is now home to large wooden boxes.

Only got my SM a few weeks ago. I'm a happy man. Trouble with calling too many 'keepers' is I'll end up like most of you on here with your vast collections, mancaves, outbuildings etc. it was always going to happen but 'she' is only starting to realise!
off piste.....but how you finding rbion andy? .....keeper.....? one of my recent stern faves but all i get is grief?!?:hmm:

off piste.....but how you finding rbion andy? .....keeper.....? one of my recent stern faves but all i get is grief?!?:hmm:
Hi. Funny you should ask that. I'm in that position we're all in:
  • Want more pins
  • No room for more pins
  • Don't want to sell any pins
So on a first-in first-out basis I keep toying with the idea of selling RBION. I've come close but then I play it some more, look at what else you can get for the money, and decide to keep it. I don't really understand why it's not highly rated generally it's got loads to do,it's fun, and really hard (impossible?) to complete.
Looks like I'll be building an extension or moving!
Alternative is looking for a temporary swap of games if anyone's interested?

Bumpety bump.
Still looking for a nice Spider-man. Come on you NIB Ghostbusters owners, free up some space !:D

Finally have one !

Thanks to all who helped in the search and thanks to @Will for the sale.

It cleaned up lovely Will.

image.jpeg

Awesome stuff Andrew .... I am really pleased it cleaned up well :) hope you enjoy it

Back
Top Bottom