What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stern Shaker WTB

Mustang Pete

Registered
Just acquired Stern Spiderman.... long shot, but anyone have a shaker kit out there they no longer require ??

Thanks Peter Parker

@Mustang Pete - @Sven Normansson in this thread is the gentlemen I said I got mine off, but has none in stock, he may be able to tell you want to get though from 1stoppinballl who stocks them for him? I can +1 it from my point of view for TWD it has been A1

@Mustang Pete - @Sven Normansson in this thread is the gentlemen I said I got mine off, but has none in stock, he may be able to tell you want to get though from 1stoppinballl who stocks them for him? I can +1 it from my point of view for TWD it has been A1

Thanks sounds good....

I can solder too..in fact just been doing some..(but boring biz stuff .! ) this Spiderman is addictive !

I might be able to help. I have one of @Sven Normansson shakers. I bought it for my sm three years ago. But when I attempted to fit it, I did it wrong and I damaged some electrical components in it. I don't have the sm anymore and I don't have any machine to fit it in either. It is still damaged and needs fixing (that is IF it is fixable as I don't even know). I am happy to give it to you for you to experiment with it. All I'll ask is that you would pay me postage as it is heavy so it might cost more than a couple of quid to send. Is that of interest to you?

I might be able to help. I have one of @Sven Normansson shakers. I bought it for my sm three years ago. But when I attempted to fit it, I did it wrong and I damaged some electrical components in it. I don't have the sm anymore and I don't have any machine to fit it in either. It is still damaged and needs fixing (that is IF it is fixable as I don't even know). I am happy to give it to you for you to experiment with it. All I'll ask is that you would pay me postage as it is heavy so it might cost more than a couple of quid to send. Is that of interest to you?

And if @Mustang Pete isnt interested, i would be @domlouis :thumbs:

Back
Top Bottom