What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gone to Ebay Stern Playboy (Almost Mint) - Price Drop

Courtney Blush

Never enough space.
Alias
Courtney
Hi Guys,

Well I have completely stripped and rebuilt this Stern Playboy and it's stunning. Plays beautifully and needs to go to a new home. It comes with all three girl inserts, it has *not* been LED's but does have led's in the spotlights and one of the flashers. Everything works as it should. Genuine low usage machine.

I would like to get £1950 ono for this as I have my eye on another Stern now and the condition certainly merits the price.

It's already with a courier and could be redirected to your front door by mid next week for standard fee.

If you know my work you know this is a nice machine.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/201803085732?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1586.l2649

Courtney x

Last edited:
i'm sure it's lovely, but for top dollar, you're gonna hafta upload a ****load of close up high res pictures please Courtney. iphone does a decent job, that's what i always use

I have done before and problem is, it's now on the courier heading for loandom but can get it redirected. I don't do sub $ work and am always open for offers...

IMG_4257.JPG
IMG_4227.JPG
IMG_4229.JPG
IMG_4252.JPG
IMG_4243.JPG
IMG_4246.JPG

Oh I also have the change of George Gomez signing it if required and will past the details onto the purchaser if desired.

Love this game. So cheesy and yet fun to play and easy to pick up the rules. Put a shedload or Euros into one a year or so back in Switzerland.

Heres a video of the actual machine. Since this was shot I fitted a new red transparent shooter rod as some muppet had listed the machine with it and bent the old one.

C

Back
Top Bottom