What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stern Pinball Armor covers

Yes please Stan, we want some pinball covers.
Or @Mfresh Wife might also be able to ramp up production as I hinted when I met her. ;)

No, she want nothing to do with cover making, apart from the AC/DC one that she is making for me.
she just doesn't know it yet.

I've gone for these ones from pinside, each one has a logo/picture which will be in the centre of the lockdown bar. Some great logos for machines.. See below

image.jpg

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Am I missing something here?!?!?!? This can't be a cover for your game for when it's in situ as then you'd have to raise the head every time you want to play it and drop it again to put the cover back on. So that means its a cover for transporting games, but then who moves a pin standing up with it's legs on.....you'd stick it on its back but then you'd scrape up your $350 cover o_O

I don't get it :confused:

Am I missing something here?!?!?!? This can't be a cover for your game for when it's in situ as then you'd have to raise the head every time you want to play it and drop it again to put the cover back on. So that means its a cover for transporting games, but then who moves a pin standing up with it's legs on.....you'd stick it on its back but then you'd scrape up your $350 cover o_O

I don't get it :confused:

Good point. Reading the blurb on the flyer it does seem like the body cover only fits when the head is down. WTF ??? Surely not ???

Pinball armour is for moving your pinball around/travelling to from shows etc, other covers for protecting pins against sun fade etc

I suspect they have shown it with the legs in as other wise we might have no idea what we are looking at.

i'll buy those other ones off you if you like?
last time i was in your garage, they weren't in use but you were using old blankets instead

Stan,
If I could persuade your good lady or yourself to part with some dimensions I'm sure my good lady would be able to knock something up for the masses. Maybe one type for pins in situ, another type for transporting pins... I was thinking the other day how good it would be to have pinball 'condoms' for transporting pins etc to and from shows with minimal damage and maximum protection...

Back
Top Bottom